NRTS Scholarship 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date. The National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination (NRTS 2020) is a scholarship programme conducted by the Odisha State. NRTS 2020 Scholarship to be conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. The NRTS Scholarship Exam 2020 will be conducted by the board Once in a year. The eligible and interested candidates should submit the NRTS Online Application 2020. The details of the NRTS 2020 Exam, Eligibility Details, Examination, Results details have been discussed here. Candidates suggest to refer the details and apply for the NRTS 2020 as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Odisha NRTS 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the NRTS Odisha 2020 should submit the application form through online mode. Other modes of application forms will not be accepted. Candidates must read the NRTS Scholarship 2020 notification before the submission of the application form. The candidates have to appear in the written examination in order to get the NRTS Odisha Scholarship. The details of the written test and syllabus of the test have provided on the official website. Candidates read the information provided on the notification and prepare for the NRTS Exam 2020. The application form information and direct link for the apply online have provided in the below. Candidates suggest to refer the details and apply for NRTS 2020 Scholarship.
NRTS Scholarship 2020
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of the Exam||NRTS 2020|
|Type of Exam||Scholarship Test|
|Application Starting Date||announcing soon|
|Last Date to Apply||announcing soon|
NRTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates selected for this examination shall have a continuous and regular study for two school years immediately preceding the examination in one or more recognised schools of the types mentioned under Regulation 2 supra, and duly recommended by the District Inspector of Schools basing on their performance at the Middle School Common Examination.
- The candidates other than those belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe must not be over 15 years of age on the date of examination. In the case of candidates belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe, the age limit shall not exceed 16 years on the date of examination.
- The candidates who have failed previously at this examination or were detained in Grade 5 or 6 (Class VI or VII) are not eligible to appear at this examination.
- The Candidates of unrecognised schools presented at the U.P. Common Examination through the nearby recognised schools are also not eligible to sit for this examination
Steps to apply for Odisha NRTS Scholarship 2020
- Aspirants first log on to the official website
- Go to the “examination” section shown at the menu bar
- Search the NRTS Scholarship 2020 Notification
- Click on the download link
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Click on the NRTS 2020 Apply Online
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee in the prescribed mode
- Save the NRTS 2020 Application for future use
NRTS Scholarship 2020 Notification (announcing soon)